#29 " Red House " JOE BONAMASSA Collectible Litho (UNFRAMED - INTERNATIONAL ONLY)
**PLEASE ALLOW 8-12 WEEKS FOR SHIPMENT FROM THE DATE THE ORDER IS PLACED**
This is a limited run of ONLY 100 prints. Each lithograph is personally hand-signed by Joe Bonamassa and comes with a certificate of authenticity ensuring the quality and collectible nature of each piece. Each of the 100 owners of the prized " Red House " lithograph will receive 2 tickets + meet & greet passes to the show of their choice.
- 1959 Gibson Les Paul known as "Snakebite"
About 2 free tickets + meet & greet passes:
- A letter with instructions about how to redeem your tickets + meet & greet passes and a certificate of authenticity will be included with the shipment.
- Tickets + meet & greet passes will be held at Will Call the day of the show. You must present a form of picture ID with your full name to request your tickets. Tickets + meet & greet passes cannot be mailed in advance.
- Most venues allow meet & greet sessions. However, if the show is being recorded live meet & greet times are not permitted. At the time you request the show you would like to attend with our Customer Service Manager, you will be informed if meet & greets will be permitted.
- Printed on fine art paper, floated and raised on an acid-free white mat with reverse bevel.
- Lithograph Size (unframed - Int'l Orders ONLY): 26" (W) x 19" (H) - includes white border
- Rolled in a tube: 30" long x 3" diameter.
- Photo Credit: Marty Moffatt
***Framed lithographs cannot be shipped Internationally***