Bona-Fide Flying-V Guitar Necklace
Bonamassa's story behind the guitar: "The Adam Ant Flying V! Built in 1983, Not to be confused with the Royale V from the gig at Albert's place back in 2009. This is a guitar I bought in London when I was there playing a show with Jack Bruce last year. It's from a shop called Vintage and Rare. Really nice people and when they showed me the Adam Ant letter, it was sold!"
- Joe B
This is elegant blues-rock style for the sophisticated music lover.
- Rhodium Plated with enamel paint
- 18" necklace with a 2" extender
- Guitar is 1.18" long
- Nickel and Lead Free
- Custom designed, one of a kind JB necklace
- Guitar Model: replica of Joe's 1983 Adam Ant Flying-V
- Packaged in a black velour pouch, stamped with a pick and JB initals in gold along with a customer care card to ensure everlasting finish on the product.