Electric Flying V - Champion Women's Zip-Up Hoodie (Charcoal)
Way before the heavy rockers began using the Flying V shaped instruments, Albert King proved that the blues can be played on all guitars, including the obscure and odd ones. Joe Bonamassa has been continuing this tradition by collecting some of the most rare Gibson Flying V's in the world and playing them at almost every gig. Crank up the volume with the Electric Flying V line and get to rockin'!
|Sleeve Length (from center back)||35.5||33||33.625||34.25||34.5|
- 7.4 oz., 43/43/14 rayon/polyester/cotton French terry
- Scuba hood with natural flat woven drawcord with turned and tacked ends
- Jersey-lined seam pockets and raglan sleeves
- Longer length for comfort and coverage
- Natural colored Champion "C" logo embroidered on left sleeve and Champion "C" logo patch on bottom hem