Electric Flying V - The North Face Ridgeline Soft Shell Vest (Men) - Black
Way before the heavy rockers began using the Flying V shaped instruments, Albert King proved that the blues can be played on all guitars, including the obscure and odd ones. Joe Bonamassa has been continuing this tradition by collecting some of the most rare Gibson Flying V's in the world and playing them at almost every gig. Crank up the volume with the Electric Flying V line and get to rockin'!
- WindWall 100% polyester with DWR finish
- Highly wind-resistant with wind permeability at less than 10 CFM (0 CFM is 100% windproof)
- Brushed micro-gridded fleece interior
- Reverse-coil center front zipper and hand pockets
- Hem cinch-cord
- Contrast embroidered The North Face logo on left hem and right back shoulder