Joe Bonamassa Signature Guitar Case by Calton Cases - Les Paul ***PRE-ORDER**
*** PRE-ORDERED ITEM, YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL BE CHARGED AT THE TIME OF CHECK-OUT***
Notice: this case is not stocked. All cases are handmade in the US, please allow up to 16 weeks from the date of your purchase for this item to ship.
Since 1969 Calton Cases has been creating the hardest working case in showbiz and is the flight case for touring musicians around the world. Every part of a Calton Case is engineered to keep your instrument safe for a lifetime.
We could not be more excited to release our first artist signature case with the one and only Joe Bonamassa! The Joe Bonamassa Signature Calton Case delivers serious protection in style. The case features the Joe Bonamassa Pick Logo recessed in the black case on a metal plate as a 3D ‘JB’ decal, a customizable gold colored nameplate that adorns the neck and luxurious gold velvet interior. These cases are not only stylish but have been tested to withstand over 1,100 lbs of pressure, regulate instrument humidity, reinforced fiberglass shell provides layers of security and protection, and keeps your instrument secure for impacts from up to 9 feet. This case with any of Joe Bonamassa’s signature guitars creates the perfect pairing.
Joe Bonamassa Signature Calton Case Collection includes two different styles:
- Style 1: Les Paul
- Style 2: Nocaster, Telecaster
- Color: Black
- Interior: Gold Velvet
- Recessed JB Pick Logo
- Customizable gold colored nameplate adorns the neck
- Reinforced Multi-Layer Fiberglass Shell
- Premium Velvet Interior
- Nickel Plated Steel Latches and D-rings
- Rubber Latch Bumpers and Corner Bumpers
- Nylon Shoulder Strap
- Hand Stitched Leather Handle
- Protective Shell: Reinforced and reliable fiberglass shell offers layer upon layer of security and protection for everything from punctures and impacts to weather and temperature.
- Heights Ready: Drops, falls and stage dives don’t stand a chance: your instrument is secure for impacts from up to 9 ft.
- Unmatched Latches: Sturdy steel latches surrounded by snug, durable rubber bumpers ensure your latches can take the abuse, stay shut and last in every environment.
- Crush Proof: Life aboard a touring van is a dangerous place for a guitar. So is being under one: our advanced design and quality materials are made to withstand up to 1100 lbs of pressure.
- Temperature Shock Protection: Instruments in Calton Cases are protected from temperature shock. The instrument gradually adjust to the outside temperature. It take about 5 hours to adjust to 30 degrees rapid change.
- Humidity Regulation: Calton Cases regulate instrument humidity. After 5 days at 20% humidity, the instrument inside does not drop below 43% humidity.
- Heat Resistant
- Water Resistant