#20 "Carmelita" JOE BONAMASSA Collectible Litho (FRAMED - USA ONLY)
**PLEASE ALLOW 4-6 WEEKS FOR SHIPMENT**
This is a limited run of ONLY 100 prints. Each lithograph is personally hand-signed by Joe Bonamassa and comes with a certificate of authenticity ensuring the quality and collectible nature of each piece. Each of the 100 owners of the prized "CARMELITA" lithograph will receive 2 tickets + meet & greet passes to the show of their choice.
- 1959 Gibson Les Paul known as "Carmelita"
- "This beautiful litho features me with my gorgeous 1959 Les Paul "Carmelita" - serial # 9-1953. The guitar spent most of its life in Hawaii before moving to Costa Rica and then finally becoming a part of my collection. It received its name due to its eye-popping caramel color.” – Joe Bonamassa
About 2 free tickets + meet & greet passes:
- A letter with instructions about how to redeem your tickets + meet & greet passes and a certificate of authenticity will be included with the shipment.
- Tickets + meet & greet passes will be held at Will Call the day of the show. You must present a form of picture ID with your full name to request your tickets. Tickets + meet & greet passes cannot be mailed in advance.
- Most venues allow meet & greet sessions. However, if the show is being recorded live meet & greet times are not permitted. At the time you request the show you would like to attend with our Customer Service Manager, you will be informed if meet & greets will be permitted.
- Printed on fine art paper, floated and raised on an acid-free white mat with reverse bevel.
- Custom frame with a 3" matte black molding and a clear museum glass.
- Paper Backing with D-Ring hardware for easy wall installation.
- Measurements (framed - USA ONLY): 40" (W) x 31.75" (H)
- Photo Credit: Christie Goodwin