#33 "Blues Thunder" JOE BONAMASSA Collectible Litho (FRAMED - USA ONLY)
**PLEASE ALLOW 8-12 WEEKS FOR SHIPMENT FROM THE DATE THE ORDER IS PLACED**
This is a limited run of ONLY 100 prints. Each lithograph is personally hand-signed by Joe Bonamassa and comes with a certificate of authenticity ensuring the quality and collectible nature of each piece. Each of the 100 owners of the prized "Blues Thunder Lithograph" will receive 2 tickets + meet & greet passes to the show of their choice (exclusions apply).
- 2011 Original Gibson Bonabyrd
- One of a kind, custom Gibson. Depicted on Joe's tour trucks and always used to play the song "Slow Train". This guitar was the prototype Gibson presented to Joe for their 2014 Bonabyrd collaboration.
About 2 free tickets + meet & greet passes:
- A letter with instructions about how to redeem your tickets + meet & greet passes and a certificate of authenticity will be included with the shipment.
- Tickets + meet & greet passes will be held at Will Call the day of the show. You must present a form of picture ID with your full name to request your tickets. Tickets + meet & greet passes cannot be mailed in advance.
- Most venues allow meet & greet sessions. However, if the show is being recorded live meet & greet times are not permitted. At the time you request the show you would like to attend with our Customer Service Manager, you will be informed if meet & greets will be permitted.
- Printed on fine art paper, floated and raised on an acid-free white mat with reverse bevel.
- Custom frame with a 3" matte black molding and a clear museum glass.
- Paper Backing with D-Ring hardware for easy wall installation.
- Measurements (framed - USA ONLY): 38" (W) x 32" (H)
- Photo Credit: Liver Music