#38 "Bonaholics" JOE BONAMASSA Collectible Litho (FRAMED - USA ONLY)
**PLEASE ALLOW 8-12 WEEKS FOR SHIPMENT FROM THE DATE THE ORDER IS PLACED**
This is a limited run of ONLY 100 prints. Each lithograph is personally hand-signed by Joe Bonamassa and comes with a certificate of authenticity ensuring the quality and collectible nature of each piece. Each of the 100 owners of the prized "Bonaholics" will receive 2 tickets + meet & greet passes to the show of their choice (exclusions apply).
1983 Gibson Flying V aka “Adam Ant” which was used at Royal Albert Hall for the original DVD
About 2 free tickets + meet & greet passes:
- A letter with instructions about how to redeem your tickets + meet & greet passes and a certificate of authenticity will be included with the shipment.
- Tickets + meet & greet passes will be held at Will Call the day of the show. You must present a form of picture ID with your full name to request your tickets. Tickets + meet & greet passes cannot be mailed in advance.
- Most venues allow meet & greet sessions. However, if the show is being recorded live meet & greet times are not permitted. At the time you request the show you would like to attend with our Customer Service Manager, you will be informed if meet & greets will be permitted.
- If you have purchased this lithograph and the show you would like to attend is less than 60 days away, please contact our customer service team at (email@example.com) to check for availability. Your lithograph does not need to be delivered for you to redeem your tickets + meet n greet passes. However, if you cancel your order for your lithograph and have already used the tickets + meet & greet passes, please understand that the cost of the tickets + meet n greet passes will be deducted from your refund.
- Printed on fine art paper, floated and raised on an acid-free white mat with reverse bevel.
- Custom frame with a 3" matte black molding and a clear museum glass.
- Paper Backing with D-Ring hardware for easy wall installation.
- Measurements (framed - USA ONLY): " (W) x " (H)
- Photo Credit: Christie Goodwin