'48 Fender Dual Professional Amp JB Edition + Two Tickets & Meet n Greets
Fender’s original 1948 Dual Professional guitar amplifier is an extremely rare and collectible model that has never been reissued—until now. It was the first Fender amp with two speakers; its striking “V-front” appearance is an early-era Fender classic; and its throaty growl, whether used for its original lap steel purpose or for blues, rock or country guitar, has become legendary.
Acclaimed blues-rock guitarist Joe Bonamassa, an avid collector of the world’s greatest vintage guitars and amplifiers, loaned Fender his own prized ’48 Dual Pro, which looks and sounds just incredible. At his request, Fender developed this hand-wired reissue model, which delivers the amazing look, tone, feel and overall vibe of that special vintage tube amp. The amp includes a 12AU7 phase inverter tube and two EF806 preamp tubes to replicate the sound and feel of the unavailable octal tubes in the original.
Hand-made in Corona, Calif., the ’48 Dual Professional JB Edition is designed and built to Joe Bonamassa’s specifications and is sure to appeal to his fans and to collectors and pro guitarists everywhere.
- Each amp is individually serialized as “DP001, DP002,” etc., and located on the tube chart and safety sticker inside the amp.
- Hand-made in Corona, California by Fender
- Series: Artist Signature
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Height: 19.75" (50.2 cm)
- Width: 22.38" (56.8 cm)
- Depth: 9.88" (25.1 cm)
- Weight: 37 lbs. (17 kg)
- Wattage: 26 Watts
- Preamp Tubes: 2 x EF806S, 1 x 12AU7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6L6
- Rectifier: 5U4GB
- Channels: Two
- Inputs: Four 1/4" (1 Lo Gain, 2 Instrument, 1 Mic)
- Speaker: Two - 10" Celestion JB35 speakers
- Covering: Period-correct "White Tweed" covering
- Grille Cloth: Brown Fabric
- Handle: Brown Leather with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Knobs: Black Chicken-Head Style Pointer
- Cover: Deluxe fitted cover included
- Part #: 8141800000
- UPC Code: 717669527204
About 2 tickets + meet & greet passes:
- Tickets will be provided as long as they are available for your requested show date. We will assign the best seats available at the time of your request from our Artist Hold allotment. Please note: we will NOT be able to confirm exact seat locations during your reservation.
- The TWO (2) Tickets and Meet & Greet passes must be used for the same show. The Meet & Greet will occur prior to the show at the venue. Please note that these tickets can only be used for a solo JOE BONAMASSA concert performance and they CANNOT be used for any festivals, cruises or similar events.
- A letter with instructions about how to redeem your tickets + meet & greet passes will be included with the shipment.
- Tickets + meet & greet passes will be held at Will Call the day of the show. You must present a form of picture ID with your full name to request your tickets. Tickets + meet & greet passes cannot be mailed in advance.
- Most venues allow meet & greet sessions. However, if the show is being recorded live meet & greet times are not permitted. At the time you request the show you would like to attend with our Customer Service Manager, you will be informed if meet & greets will be permitted.
- Contact customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org ) prior to returning for authorization.
- Within 7 days from delivery date: return amp in its original condition and packaging and we'll give you a full refund of the purchase price, excluding shipping and handling charges.
- Within 8-30 days from delivery date: return amp in its original condition and packaging and we'll give you a full refund of the purchase price less a 15% restocking fee, excluding shipping and handling charges.
- Returns are not accepted 30 days after delivery date.