#30 Official "Carnegie Hall" JOE BONAMASSA Collectible Litho (FRAMED - USA ONLY)
**PLEASE ALLOW 8-12 WEEKS FOR SHIPMENT FROM THE DATE THE ORDER IS PLACED**
This is a limited run of ONLY 100 prints. Each lithograph is personally hand-signed by Joe Bonamassa and comes with a certificate of authenticity ensuring the quality and collectible nature of each piece. Each of the 100 owners of the official " Carnegie Hall " lithograph will receive 2 tickets + meet & greet passes to the show of their choice.
- 1947 Martin 000-28 aka "Uncle Jake"
About 2 free tickets + meet & greet passes:
- A letter with instructions about how to redeem your tickets + meet & greet passes and a certificate of authenticity will be included with the shipment.
- Tickets + meet & greet passes will be held at Will Call the day of the show. You must present a form of picture ID with your full name to request your tickets. Tickets + meet & greet passes cannot be mailed in advance.
- Most venues allow meet & greet sessions. However, if the show is being recorded live meet & greet times are not permitted. At the time you request the show you would like to attend with our Customer Service Manager, you will be informed if meet & greets will be permitted.
If you have purchased this lithograph and the show you would like to attend is less than 60 days away, please contact our customer service team at (firstname.lastname@example.org) to check for availability. Your lithograph does not need to be delivered for you to redeem your tickets + meet n greet passes. However, if you cancel your order for your lithograph and have already used the tickets + meet & greet passes, please understand that the cost of the tickets + meet n greet passes will be deducted from your refund.
- Printed on fine art paper, floated and raised on an acid-free white mat with reverse bevel.
- Custom frame with a 3" matte black molding and a clear museum glass.
- Paper Backing with D-Ring hardware for easy wall installation.
- Measurements (framed - USA ONLY): 38" (W) x 32" (H)
- Photo Credit: Christie Goodwin