'48 Fender Dual Professional Amp™ JB Edition + Two Tickets & Meet n Greets
Fender’s original 1948 Dual Professional guitar amplifier is an extremely rare and collectible model that has never been reissued—until now. It was the first Fender amp with two speakers; its striking “V-front” appearance is an early-era Fender classic; and its throaty growl, whether used for its original lap steel purpose or for blues, rock or country guitar, has become legendary.
Acclaimed blues-rock guitarist Joe Bonamassa, an avid collector of the world’s greatest vintage guitars and amplifiers, loaned Fender his own prized ’48 Dual Pro, which looks and sounds just incredible. At his request, Fender developed this hand-wired reissue model, which delivers the amazing look, tone, feel and overall vibe of that special vintage tube amp. The amp includes a 12AU7 phase inverter tube and two EF806 preamp tubes to replicate the sound and feel of the unavailable octal tubes in the original.
Hand-made in Corona, Calif., the ’48 Dual Professional JB Edition is designed and built to Joe Bonamassa’s specifications and is sure to appeal to his fans and to collectors and pro guitarists everywhere.
- Each amp is individually serialized as “DP001, DP002,” etc., and located on the tube chart and safety sticker inside the amp.
- Hand-made in Corona, California by Fender
- Series: Artist Signature
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Height: 19.75" (50.2 cm)
- Width: 22.38" (56.8 cm)
- Depth: 9.88" (25.1 cm)
- Weight: 37 lbs. (17 kg)
- Wattage: 26 Watts
- Preamp Tubes: 2 x EF806S, 1 x 12AU7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6L6
- Rectifier: 5U4GB
- Channels: Two
- Inputs: Four 1/4" (1 Lo Gain, 2 Instrument, 1 Mic)
- Speaker: Two - 10" Celestion JB35 speakers
- Covering: Period-correct "White Tweed" covering
- Grille Cloth: Brown Fabric
- Handle: Brown Leather with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Knobs: Black Chicken-Head Style Pointer
- Cover: Deluxe fitted cover included
- Part #: 8141800000
- UPC Code: 717669527204
- Contact customer service (email@example.com ) prior to returning for authorization.
- Within 7 days from delivery date: return amp in its original condition and packaging and we'll give you a full refund of the purchase price, excluding shipping and handling charges.
- Within 8-30 days from delivery date: return amp in its original condition and packaging and we'll give you a full refund of the purchase price less a 15% restocking fee, excluding shipping and handling charges.
- Returns are not accepted 30 days after delivery date.