Bona-Fide Red ES Guitar Necklace
Bonamassa's story behind the guitar ... "Are You Ready for Freddie!!?' The answer is a resounding always! I bought this guitar on EBAY because I wanted a 72 embossed covers ES-355TD in cherry red just like Freddie King played at the Cotton Bowl in Dallas in 1974. It's probably the rarest guitar I own next to the Johnny Cash Grammar guitar. You're saying, how does a guy who owns 4 sunburst Les Paul from the late 50's say that. Well it's true and it's a true gem. Loud and proud like Freddie would want."
- Joe B.
This is elegant blues-rock style for the sophisticated music lover.
- Rhodium Plated with enamel paint
- 18" necklace with a 2" extender
- Nickel and Lead Free
- Custom designed, one of a kind JB necklace
- Guitar Model: replica of Joe's 1972 Red ES-355TD
- Packaged in a black velour pouch, stamped with a pick and JB initals in gold along with a customer care card to ensure everlasting finish on the product.