Jazzmaster City Pin - Limited Edition (100 pieces)
The Limited Edition Jazzmaster City Pin - What makes this pin special is that it sparkles and is numbered. Get them while you can! They are limited to 100 pieces!
Check out the latest pin installment to the JB collection of collectible pins! The Jazzmaster City Pin's design is inspired by Joe's 1964 Fender Jazzmaster. The Jazzmaster that was made famous by the band "The Ventures" and is synonymous with surf music out of southern California. The pin features the Jazzmaster guitar prominently in the front with a with a vibrant cityscape in the background with the moniker "In Blues We Trust." It's a great addition to any pin collection!
- Official JB Collector’s Item
- Authentic, Joe Bonamassa Trading Pin
- High Grade Production Process Enhances the Depth and Distinction of the Pin
- High Quality, Fine Jewelry Finish
- Silver Plated
- Color enamel filled
- Thickness: 2mm
- Dimensions: " 2.25 (H) x " (W)
- JB initials stamped on the back of the pin
- Rubber pin backs